To transfer your Bideford Half Marathon 2018 race place
Please note no race transfers after Thursday 8 March, 11pm.
- The original entrant must log into their User Profile within the registration system using the email address used to enter the race. An account will have been created when the race was entered, if you are unsure of the password please select Forgot your password? to reset.
- Navigate to the Registration Details page of the Bideford Half Marathon 2018 entry
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a ‘Transfer Ticket’ button, click this and then add the other runners details
- The new runner will then receive an email asking them to complete the Transfer process
- Please be aware that if the new runner doesn’t complete the transfer process by Thursday 8 March 2018, 11pm, the place will be not be transferred to the new runner
- Please note that once race packs and numbers have been posted on Friday 23 February it is the original runners responsibility to get their race pack and number to the new runner.
We are sorry if you can no longer run the Bideford Half Marathon, however the T&Cs state: Entry fees are non-refundable. Race places can be transferred between runners but can not be deferred or transferred to another of our races.
If you can no longer run we recommend you advertise your available race place on our Half Marathon Facebook Event.