Be Incredible for Children’s Hospice South West and run 10k, 10 miles or half marathon at any time, in any UK location, at your own pace for bronze, silver or gold medals from our 2016, 2017 and 2018 races. Collect all three bronze, silver or gold medals and they will stack together to make one. And most importantly Bideford AAC will donate a minimum of £2 from each entry to Children’s Hospice South West.
IMPORTANT: while completing your run you must follow the latest coronavirus government guidance and social distancing instructions, staying at least 2 metres away from anyone outside your household. Always consider the safety of yourself and others.
As the medals are a non-essential item, they will be posted as it is safe to do so. Thank you for your understanding.
It’s easy to complete Race As You Like:
- Just enter the run for your chosen distance – Half Marathon, 10k and 10 Miler
- Run the race distance at any time, in any UK location and at any pace
- Email Bideford AAC with evidence that you have done it! This can be by sharing a photo of your GPS tracked run (ie Garmin, Strava or Fitbit activity).
- Your run is verified, and the medal will be posted to you.
It really is that simple, and the entry fee just covers costs, postage and packing as well as a £2 donation to Children’s Hospice South West. Limited number of medals available.
Each year the medal series have been unique to each race and stack together.
Race Your Way terms and conditions
- Race As You Like is open to all UK runners. Participants must be age 15 to run the 10k and age 17 to run the 10 Miler or Half Marathon.
- Participants can only enter each bronze, silver or gold medal virtual run once and qualify for one medal per distance. Duplicate entries will not receive more than one medal.
- The distance must be completed after the date you have have entered Race your way.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Run places can not be transferred between runners, deferred or transferred to another of our races.
- All participants take part at their own risk, Bideford Amateur Athletic Club, or any party acting on their behalf, cannot be held responsible for any injuries, loss, damages or expense which may arise in consequence of your participation in this event.
- All participants will be treated as having completed Race your way once the required evidence has been received by Bideford Amateur Athletic Club. Examples of the required evidence are stated on each run entry website page. Any question as to whether sufficient evidence is provided will be determined solely at the discretion of Bideford Amateur Athletic Club. We will send the race medal(s) to each participant who provides the required evidence of completion. Please note as the medals are a non-essential item, they will be posted once we are past the Covid19 Pandemic and/or it is safe to do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that your address and any other details are correct and we will not be responsible or liable to you if these details are incorrect.
- Personal information provided when entering events, such as your contact details, date of birth, gender and emergency contact details, will be used for race administration and health and safety. Bideford Amateur Athletic Club and/or the Online Race Entry Provider may send email communications, postal mail and texts to race entrants regarding event participation as we have a legitimate interest in providing you with essential information and race updates.
- Bideford Amateur Athletic Club’s decision is final.
- Bideford Amateur Athletic Club reserves the right to update theses terms and conditions at any time.