These guidelines take effect on Monday 19 July 2021
All members attending group runs must read the Risk Assessment and follow with the below:
- Do not attend group runs if you, someone in your household (including your support bubble) or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, has any symptoms or if you are self-isolating following government guidelines/NHS Test and Trace. You should stay at home. If you test positive or become symptomatic and have been to the clubhouse or attended club runs you must report this to the club immediately and fill in this UKA Report Form.
- If you have travelled abroad, please follow government self-isolation guidelines before coming to a group run. If self-isolation is not required, please allow 48 hours before returning.
- Kindly be respectful to the community while running; do not put members of the public at risk.
Toilets, changing rooms and showers are available in the clubhouse, please follow these guidelines when accessing the clubhouse to use these facilities:
- Do not enter the clubhouse if you, someone in your household or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, has any symptoms or if you are self-isolating following government guidelines/NHS Test and Trace.
- In respect of other members, it is encouraged face coverings are worn while moving around all communal areas in the clubhouse.
- Hand sanitiser will be clearly labelled and available at various locations throughout the clubhouse.
- Changing rooms and showers; it is encouraged members clean facilities before and after use with the products provided. They will be thoroughly cleaned once per week.
- Full guidelines for use of clubhouse and booking information for the hall/equipment can be found here bidefordaac.co.uk/use-of-clubhouse
The clubhouse bar is open for members only from 7pm. Contactless payment is available. Guidelines for visiting the bar can be found here bidefordaac.co.uk/visiting-clubhouse-bar/