These guidelines take effect on Monday 19 July 2021
Please read the Risk Assessment along with the guidelines below which includes the booking information
- The clubhouse is available for members use only, no guests.
- To book use of the hall/equipment, contact Tracey Pearce on 07792 871 810 or 01237 721 461. The allocated time slot must be strictly kept.
- Do not enter the clubhouse if you, someone in your household or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, has any symptoms or if you are self-isolating following government guidelines/NHS Test and Trace. If you become symptomatic and have been to the clubhouse you should report this to the club immediately.
- If you have travelled abroad, please follow Government self-isolation guidelines before coming to the club. If self-isolation is not required, please allow 48 hours before returning.
- In respect of other members, it is encouraged face coverings are worn while moving around all communal areas in the clubhouse, boathouse and bar.
- Hand sanitiser will be clearly labelled and available at various locations throughout the clubhouse.
- All equipment should be cleaned before and after use with the products provided. This will have to be done within your allocated time.
- Changing rooms and showers are available, it is encouraged members clean facilities before and after use with the products provided. They will be thoroughly cleaned once per week.
- For toilet access, follow these guidelines, please sign in and it is encouraged face coverings are worn.
- Harriers please sign in and follow the Running Group rules and Risk Assessment.
- Rowers please sign in and follow the Rowing Protocol and Risk Assessment.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with your section committees or Club Secretary Tracey Pearce.