These guidelines take effect on Monday 19 July 2021
The clubhouse bar is open daily for members only from 7pm. Contactless payment is available. Please read the guidelines below:
- The clubhouse and bar are available for members use only, no guests.
- Do not enter the clubhouse if you, someone in your household or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, has any symptoms or if you are self-isolating following government guidelines/NHS Test and Trace. If you become symptomatic and have been to the clubhouse you should report this to the club immediately.
- If you have travelled abroad, please follow Government self-isolation guidelines before coming to the club. If self-isolation is not required, please allow 48 hours before returning.
- In respect of other members, it is encouraged face coverings are worn while moving around all communal areas in the clubhouse and bar.
- Hand sanitiser will be clearly labelled and available upon entering the club/bar area.
- People exiting the bar will have priority going down the stairs. On entering the club to go up to the bar area, please check the stairs are clear. NO CROSSING OVER ON THE STAIRS.
- There will be no seating or standing allowed at the bar.
- Payment is by contactless (encouraged) or cash.
- After finishing your drink, please place your glass in the basket at the far end of the bar.
- The bar staff/volunteers will clean each table once vacated.
- Please respect our bar staff/volunteers, as without them we would not be able to open.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with your section committees or Club Secretary Tracey Pearce.