Joining Bideford Amateur Athletic Club
Bideford AAC club membership is reasonably priced and runs annually from 1 January to 31 December. Bideford AAC owns its clubhouse and annual membership covers the maintenance, facilities and insurance costs of the clubhouse as well as running the bar and minibus. There may also be additional subs payable to the running or rowing sections.
2020 membership from August to 31 December 2020
- Senior single harrier/runner: £15
- Junior single harrier/runner: £20 (includes subs for facilities booked)
- Senior and junior rower: apologies, we can not accept new rowing members at this time due to COVID-19 restrictions by governing bodies.
- Social club membership: apologies, unavailable at the time
- England Athletic Affiliation 2020: (optional and by application) £15
Standard annual membership
- Active harrier/runner and rower club membership: senior single: £35, senior joint: £50, junior (under 18): £20
- Social club membership: senior single: £7, over 60s: £3.50
- Rowing subscription: (in addition to above) £20 senior, £10 junior
- Running subscription: (in addition to above) £5 junior
- England Athletic Affiliation 2021: (optional, harriers/runners only) £16
Bideford AAC is run on a voluntary basis with all coaches, officials, committee members and helpers giving their time for free. Please get in touch for more information.
For rowing children must be age 11 and above. Please get in touch to confirm training available.
For athletics/running children must be age 9 and above, however there is currently a waiting list and we are unable to take your child’s details before their 9th birthday. If you are interested in the junior section please get in touch
Clubhouse and facilities
The clubhouse hall is re-opening for members use on Tuesday 28 July, it will be available for booking only Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from approximately 4pm to 9pm.
Please ensure you have read the risk assessment along with the rules of use which includes the booking information.
Members benefit from the use of the clubhouse which is a dry and safe place to meet offering toilets, lockers, changing rooms with showers and fitness equipment. The clubhouse is also lucky to have a bar which is open most evenings and the prices are very reasonable, any profits go towards the running of the club.