Virtual run for senior and junior club members of all abilities from Friday 1 January to Thursday 7 January 2021. Kindly ask entries are received by Thursday 31 December 2020.
How it works:
- Senior and over 16s participants choose their own 3.5 mile route, under 16 junior participants chose a 2 mile route; the start and finish must be in the same place, ideally an out and back course
- Activities must be run, and results submitted between Friday 1 January to Thursday 7 January 2021
- Team results are compiled by the accumulative times of the fastest and slowest runner, then second fastest/slowest and so on…
- Prizes for the winning team – to be confirmed
- Individual times will also be published
- Smart watch or Strava must be used to record the run. If using Strava, participants should be a member of the Bideford AAC Strava Club.
- Please name uploaded runs: BAAC virtual New Year.
- Only ONE run per participant must be named as stated above during event week; if you have multiple attempts at the run do not name it until you know which run you want to submit as your result.
- For participants not on Strava please email a link or screen shot of your recorded activity to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of event week. Only one run should be submitted.
- Participants must adhere to the Government’s coronavirus instruction and social distancing guidelines while completing runs. Please view our coronavirus update for more information.
- Strictly fully paid active club members only. If you would like to take part and are not a member of Bideford AAC, simply sign up online before Friday 31 December.
Participants take part at their own risk, Bideford AAC accept no liability for loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses, which may arise in consequence of participation in the events. Participants must adhere to the current Government Guidelines on social distancing and exercise.