Sunday 6 November 2022
Possibly the fastest 10 Miler in Devon!
UK Athletics/Run Britain event licence number: 2022-43084
Certificate of Course Accuracy 19/580
Online entries and place transfers to another runner strictly close Monday 24 October 2022 at 11pm
As per our Race T&Cs entry fees are non-refundable and can not be deferred or transferred to another of our races.
The course starts and finishes very close to the Bideford Amateur Athletic Club Clubhouse and takes in magnificent views of the Taw and Torridge estuary. The course heads out on roads and returns on the Tarka Trail, you even get to run through a tunnel. The race is moderately flat, with only three small inclines.
There will be pacers at the race to help runners achieve times to be confirmed
Kindly sponsored by:
Medals, prizes and trophies…
- All finishers will receive a medal and memento
- Cash prizes for the first three male and female finishers (£100/£90/£80)
- Bottle of fizz for the first male and female finishers
- Category trophies for: U20 male and female: 1st only; Senior female to V70 female: 1st, 2nd and 3rd; Senior male to V75 male: 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Category results for male and female U20 and senior to V75.
All prizes and trophies will be available at the prize presentation in the clubhouse. All race positions and category trophies are based on gun to chip times
Join the Facebook Bideford 10 Mile event • #Bideford10Mile
- To transfer your race place follow these instructions. Race place transfers close on Monday 24 October 2022 at 11pm. Do not let someone else run with your number, this is against Race Licence rules and T&Cs as well as for Health and Safety and to comply with Track and Trace.
- For entry enquiries (including transfers and updating your details) visit the Race Nation support centre. To update your details (such as contact details including postal address) simply log into My Race Nation
- Online entries close on Monday 24 October 2022 at 11pm, or when the race reaches capacity, 1,000 runners. No entries on the day.
- On race day competitors should undertake a self-assessment for COVID-19 and should not attend the event if test positive or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- T-shirt sizes will be allocated as per the original entry and can only be substituted after all finishers T-shirts have been handed out after the race. We aim to supply the size requested to all runners but they are not guaranteed.
- Race assembly is close to the Bideford Amateur Athletic Club clubhouse at 10.20am. Race start 10.30am.
- Please take the time to read the Race T&Cs, Cancellation policy and Race cut-off times
- Headphones and earphones (including bone conducting) can not be worn during the race.
- A baggage store, changing facilities and showers will be available in the clubhouse. Portable toilets will be outside and signposted. There are also public toilets on the quay and by Riverbank car park.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day at the clubhouse and the club bar will be open from 12noon.
- Pay and display car parking is within walking distance of the clubhouse and race start including the Cattle Market car park (EX39 2QG) and Riverbank car park (EX39 2QS). Competitors are requested not to park in the nearby Morrisons.