Sunday 7 November 2021
Possibly the fastest 10 Miler in Devon!
UK Athletics/Run Britain event licence number: 2021-39881
Certificate of Course Accuracy 19/580
Entries closed Monday 18 October 11pm No entries on the day.
Race place transfers closed on Thursday 7 October, 11pm. Do not let someone else run with your number, this is against Race Licence rules and T&Cs.
The course starts and finishes very close to the Bideford Amateur Athletic Club Clubhouse and takes in magnificent views of the Taw and Torridge estuary. The course heads out on roads and returns on the Tarka Trail, you even get to run through a tunnel. The race is moderately flat, with only three small inclines. View the programme.
Kindly sponsored by:
Medals, prizes and trophies…
- All finishers will receive a medal and memento
- Cash prizes for the first three male and female finishers (£100/£90/£80)
- Champagne for the first male and female finishers
- Category trophies for: U20 male and female: 1st only; Senior female to V70 female: 1st, 2nd and 3rd; Senior male to V75 male: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
All prizes and trophies will be available at the prize presentation in the clubhouse. All race positions and category trophies are based on gun to chip times
Join the Facebook Bideford 10 Mile event • #Bideford10Mile
- To transfer your race place follow these instructions. Race place transfers close on Thursday 7 October 11pm. Do not let someone else run with your number, this is against Race Licence rules and T&Cs as well as for Health and Safety and to comply with Track and Trace.
- For entry enquiries (including transfers and updating your details) visit the Race Nation support centre. To update your details (such as contact details including postal address) simply log into My Race Nation
- Online entries close on Sunday 17 October 11pm, or when the race reaches capacity, 1,500 runners. No entries on the day.
- On race day competitors must undertake a self-assessment for COVID-19; competitors must not travel to or attend the event if test positive, have been contacted to self-isolate, have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has. Competitors are encouraged to take a lateral flow test on the morning of the race.
- T-shirt sizes will be allocated as per the original entry and can only be substituted after all finishers T-shirts have been handed out after the race. We aim to supply the size requested to all runners but they are not guaranteed.
- Race assembly is close to the Bideford Amateur Athletic Club clubhouse at 10.20am. Race start 10.30am.
- Please take the time to read the Race T&Cs, Cancellation policy and Race cut-off times
- Headphones and earphones (including bone conducting) can not be worn during the race.
- We hope baggage store, changing facilities and showers will be available in the clubhouse. Portable toilets will be outside and signposted. There are also public toilets on the quay and by Riverbank car park.
- We hope refreshments will be available throughout the day at the clubhouse and the club bar will be open from 12noon.
- Pay and display car parking is within walking distance of the clubhouse and race start including the Cattle Market car park (EX39 2QG) and Riverbank car park (EX39 2QS). Competitors are requested not to park in the nearby Morrisons.
- Race enquiries contact Alan Heard on 01237 470 254 or 07974 902 670.