Sunday 12 September 2021, 10.30am entries opening soon
Popular run between Bideford and Instow
UK Athletics/Run Britain event licence number: 2020-40046
Certificate of Course Accuracy 19/256
The course starts and finishes very close to the Bideford Amateur Athletic Club clubhouse and takes in magnificent views of the Taw and Torridge estuary. The course heads out on the road and returns on the Tarka Trail. The race is moderately flat with only two small inclines. View the course
Kindly sponsored by:
Medals, prizes and trophies…
- All finishers will receive a medal and memento
- Cash prizes for the first three male and female finishers (£100/£90/£80)
- Champagne for the first male and female finishers
- Category trophies for U20 male and female: 1st only; Senior female to V70 female: 1st, 2nd and 3rd; Senior male to V75 male: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
All prizes and trophies will be available at the prize presentation in the clubhouse. All race positions and category trophies are based on gun to chip times
Join the Facebook Bideford 10k event | #Bideford10k
- Online entries and race transfers close Monday 30 August 11pm or when the race reaches capacity, 1,500 runners. No entries on the day.
- On race day competitors must undertake a self-assessment for COVID-19; competitors must not travel to or attend the event if test positive, have been contacted to self-isolate, have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has. Competitors are encouraged to take a lateral flow test on the morning of the race.
- For entry enquiries (including transfers and updating your details) visit the Race Nation support centre
- For Information on how to transfer your race place (new entries only, deferred entries please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To update your details (such as contact details including postal address) simply log into My Race Nation (new entries only, deferred entries please email email@example.com)
- T-shirt sizes will be allocated as per the original entry and can only be substituted after all finishers T-shirts have been handed out after the race. We aim to supply the size requested to all runners but they are not guaranteed
- Race assembly is at 10.20am, at the entrance of Riverbank car park which is close to the Bideford Amateur Athletic Club clubhouse. Race start 10.30am
- Please take the time to read the Race T&Cs, Cancellation policy and Race cut-off times
- We hope baggage store, changing facilities and showers will be available in the clubhouse. Portable toilets will be outside and signposted. There are also public toilets on the quay and by Riverbank car park.
- We hope refreshments will be available throughout the day at the clubhouse and the club bar will be open from 12noon.
- Pay and display car parking is within walking distance of the clubhouse and race start including the Cattle Market car park (EX39 2QG) and Riverbank car park (EX39 2QS). Competitors are requested not to park in the nearby Morrisons.
- Race enquiries contact Alan Heard on 01237 470 254 or 07974 902 670