Relay race competition held annually between Bideford Athletics Club, Fremington Trailblazers, Ilfracombe Running Club, North Devon Road Runners, South Molton Strugglers and Torrington Athletics Club. It consists of 6 rounds, one hosted by each clubs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the summer. Each route is roughly 2.5 miles long and each club enters teams of 3 or 4 runners from various age/gender categories.
- Wednesday 6 May, South Molton Strugglers, Community College
- Tuesday 19 May, Fremington Trailblazers, Instow Cricket Club
- Tuesday 2 May, Ilfracombe Running Club, Ilfracombe Football Club
- Tuesday 16 June, North Devon Road Runners, Park School
- Wednesday 1 July, Torrington AAC, Torrington Rugby Club
- Wednesday 15 July, Bideford AAC, Cattle Market Car Park – route
Runners to arrive at 7pm to organise and register teams for 7.30pm start. Please wear club colours.
Juniors: due to course safety juniors must be Year 7 or above to compete in the North Devon Relays
Teams of four: Senior men, Vet men 40, Vet men 50
Teams of three: Junior boys, Junior girls, Junior mixed, Senior ladies, Vet ladies 35, Vet ladies 50, Vet 55 mixed