Sunday 12 May 2019, 10.30am
Popular run between Bideford and Instow
Online entries opening soon
The course starts and finishes very close to the Bideford Amateur Athletic Club clubhouse and takes in magnificent views of the Taw and Torridge estuary. The course is heads out on roads and returns on the Tarka Trail. The race is moderately flat with only two small inclines. View the course
Medals, prizes and trophies…
- All finishers will receive a t-shirt and medal – run all three of our races and your medals will stack together! Our 2019 medals will be a different colour to those in 2016, 2017 and 2018. The 10k is the second race in the series.
- Cash prizes for the first three male and female finishers (£100/£90/£80)
- Champagne for the first male and female finishers
- Category trophies for: U20 male and female: 1st only; Senior female to V70 female: 1st, 2nd and 3rd; Senior male to V80 male: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
All prizes and trophies will be available at the prize presentation in the clubhouse. All race positions and category trophies are based on gun to chip times
- Online entries and race transfers close Thursday 9 May 2019, 11pm or when race reaches capacity, 1,500 runners
- Information on how to transfer your race place or update your details (such as contact details including postal address)
- Race assembly is outside the clubhouse at 10.20am, race start 10.30am
- Please take the time to read our Race T&Cs, Cancellation policy and Race cut-off times
- Baggage store, changing facilities and showers will be available in our clubhouse. Toilets (portaloos only) will be outside and clearly signposted. There are also public toilets on the quay and by Riverbank car park.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day at the clubhouse and the club bar will be open from 12noon.
Pay and display car parking is within walking distance of the clubhouse and race start including the Cattle Market car park (EX39 2QG) and Riverbank car park (EX39 2QS). Competitors are requested not to park in the nearby Morrisons.
We are proud to be fundraising for Children’s Hospice South West, by taking part runners will help to support the work of this local charity. If you wish to raise money for CHSW a sponsorship form is available here.