Be Incredible for Children’s Hospice South West and run your chosen distance (10k, 10 mile or half marathon) at any time, at any location, at your own pace for a bronze, silver or gold medals from our 2016, 2017 and 2018 races.
IMPORTANT: while completing your Virtual Run you must stick to the latest Coronavirus instruction, at present we can leave the house for “One form of exercise a day alone or with members of your household” please please stick to this instruction and if you see other members of the public stay at least 2 metres (6ft) away.
It’s easy to complete a Virtual Run:
- Just enter the run for your chosen distance – Half Marathon, 10k and 10 Miler
- Run the race distance at any time, at any location and at any pace
- Email Bideford AAC with evidence that you have done it! This can be by sharing a photo of your GPS tracked run (ie Garmin, Strava or Fitbit activity).
- Your run is verified, and the medal will be posted to you.
It really is that simple, and the entry fee just covers costs, postage and packing as well as a £2 donation to Children’s Hospice South West. Limited number of medals available.
Each year the medal series have been unique to each race and stack together.
Virtual Runs terms and conditions
- Our Virtual Runs are open to all runners
- Participants can only enter each bronze, silver or gold medal virtual run once and qualify for one medal per distance. Duplicate entries will not receive more than one medal.
- The distance must be completed after the date you have have entered the Virtual Run.
- Participants must be age 15 to run the 10k and age 17 to run the 10 Miler or Half Marathon
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Run places can not be transferred between runners, deferred or transferred to another of our races.
- All participants take part at their own risk, Bideford Amateur Athletic Club, or any party acting on their behalf, cannot be held responsible for any injuries, loss, damages or expense which may arise in consequence of your participation in this event.
- All participants will be treated as having completed the Virtual Run once the required evidence has been received by Bideford Amateur Athletic Club. Examples of the required evidence are stated on each run entry website page. Any question as to whether sufficient evidence is provided will be determined solely at the discretion of Bideford Amateur Athletic Club. We will send the race medal(s) to each participant who provides the required evidence of completion. It is your responsibility to ensure that your address and any other details are correct and we will not be responsible or liable to you if these details are incorrect.
- Personal information provided when entering events, such as your contact details, date of birth, gender and emergency contact details, will be used for race administration and health and safety. Bideford Amateur Athletic Club and/or the Online Race Entry Provider may send email communications, postal mail and texts to race entrants regarding event participation as we have a legitimate interest in providing you with essential information and race updates.
- Bideford Amateur Athletic Club’s decision is final.
- Bideford Amateur Athletic Club reserves the right to update theses terms and conditions at any time.